25 November 2011

Ways to hide Ed

@ The Doctor:
- Drink a lot of water (You'll weigh more!)
- Dress warmly, you're temperature will be somewhat normal
- Make sure SI wounds are healed before seeing the doctor

@ Home & Friends
- Wake up late, so you don't have enough time to eat at home
- Convince yourself (and others!) that your allergic to things
- Say your ill
- Say you've already ate
- Go to bed early, you can't eat when you're asleep
- Say you'll eat somewhere else
- Say your on a medication which screws up your appetite
- Leave a plate with breadcrumbs in the kitchen
- Take some cookies, or chips up to your room, and trow it away, then leave the empty packages in a place where parent will notice them
- When you're at a party or something, just find something like a muffin or a piece of pie you can carry around, throw away some bites, and eventually, hide the whole thing
- Don't forget to get rid of food you where supposed to eat, get rid of all the evidence!
- Put your diet pill in a vitamin bottle
- Don't tell anyone you think you're fat!
- Don't tell anyone you're on a diet!
- Tell people you are sooo hungry for a hamburger or something, then disappear, and when you return, tell them it was delicious!
- Invent some mysterious illness, which will be a good excuse not to eat
- Pretend to be in love (takes away you're appetite!)

@ Excuses:- I'm not hungry
- I already ate
- I feel sick
- I will eat later
- I'm allergic
- I don't have any money (and forgot my bread, and yeah, I'm allergic to everything, so I can't eat yours!)
- I'm a veggie/vegan
- I don't like...
- I have to go somewhere
- Just say no
- It's almost dinner time, and my mom cooked a 3 course dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment