30 November 2011

Food chest

I've found that my greatest trick on fighting the urge to snack, is to create a food chest. Its so much fun and its very addictive. You get a secret hiding place, and you start off by putting all the sweets and non perishable snacks and chips and etc in it. I have a large box that sits in my cupboard. I love putting my junkfood that im given or buy as a cover up in it. As the pile grows, im more determined to not eat that stuff so that my pile can get bigger. And the best part is that you can invite your friends over (or bring stuff to school) and give your friends a bunch of goodies. I find that creating a set place for my food helps me a lot with avoiding binge eating. if you have any ideas or anything similar, i'd love to know :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment