6 January 2012

Measure, measure, measure...

I have found that weighing myself 3 times a day has become some what unsatisfying, i love to see that i have lost a few pounds, but what really makes me feel better is when i take a measuring tape and physical prove that i have gotten smaller.

i have set goals and sizes, i love measuring myself and thinking, yes! you down an inch.
but ive only started doing it once a month, at the end of every month, this way, i can see the results and be satisfied, because losing weight is one thing, but molding your body to perfection can take a awhile, especially if you're on your last few pounds (like me).

in truth, i hate what the tape measurer says, it sometimes depresses me that i can be so HUGE!!!
so just, lay low on the measuring, i can promise that it will not change day by day, maybe try once a week, the monthly is my routine, i want to give myself some joy in my fat filled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment