12 January 2012

Size 0

the time that i feel the fattest is when i'm shopping for clothes (mainly jeans) and when I'm sitting next to a girl with skinny legs and my legs look like two sleeping walrus. Anyways!

what i wanted to say is that i am now officialy determined to fit into a size 0 (30 where i am) by March! thats when my holidays are, and i will be travelling all over and wanting to look my best.

I think that size 0 or 00 is the ''it'' size to be. It's skinny and beautiful and can give that power and confidence that ensure your success in what you do. Your jean size is what labels you. REMEMBER!

so I'm going to push myself, force myself to get that weight off fast, tell myself no, and try to look at the bigger picture. Time is running out and I'm still fat.
But thats my goal. A size 30 and a total of 55kgs by March 2012, that only 2 months, but hey! watch me get there. Pro ana will produce the rusults.

I find that all the movie stars and beautiful girls are all petite and slim, they graceful and cute and you just want to pick them up amd hug them. I'm insanely jelous of how good they look in all clothes and wish that my thighs didnt wobble when i walked either.. (sigh)

SIZE 0 !!!! i want you so bad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment